Pilates Boutique offers a unique Pilates experience to the Lake Nona area with private and duet training sessions designed to meet your fitness goals. Be sure to contact Michelle at the number below, or send her an email on her contact page.
Nutrition Boutique offers one-on-one nutrition coaching to help you discovering your path through proper nutrition.
Live outside of lake Nona, or fl for that matter? No worries, Nutrition Boutique also offers online nutrition coaching.
Wake up each morning with Pilates Boutique and our Morning Pilates videos on YouTube. Each video showcases a repetitive exercise you can do each morning to keep yourself focused and helps you wake up.
I was craving stir fry and fried rice, but only had beets and carrots in the fridge. So I decided to make the best of it and make stir fry from the beets and carrots. I’m so happy I did! What a happy accident, it’s totally delicious. Please enjoy!
1. Chop beets match stick style and roughly chop the Tops.
2. Mix red pepper flakes, agave and soy sauce and set aside.
3. In a med saute pan, saute onions till soft, then add beets, carrots and beet tops.
4. Add soy sauce mixture to beets and saute for another few minutes.
5. Cook brown rice to package directions.
6. Combine 1 tbls of brown sugar and 2 tbls of soy sauce.
7. Meanwhile, in an pan, on med heat sauté onion with olive oil. Add frozen veggies, then add the cooked rice.
8. Once you’ve Sautéed the veggies and rice for a minute or two, add the soy sauce and brown sugar mixture and continue to cook till rice is a little fried.
9. Serve stir fry with the fried rice.
10. Enjoy! 🙂