Pilates Boutique offers a unique Pilates experience to the Lake Nona area with private and duet training sessions designed to meet your fitness goals. Be sure to contact Michelle at the number below, or send her an email on her contact page.
Nutrition Boutique offers one-on-one nutrition coaching to help you discovering your path through proper nutrition.
Live outside of lake Nona, or fl for that matter? No worries, Nutrition Boutique also offers online nutrition coaching.
Wake up each morning with Pilates Boutique and our Morning Pilates videos on YouTube. Each video showcases a repetitive exercise you can do each morning to keep yourself focused and helps you wake up.
We have been on a farro kick lately. It has a wonderful nutty flavor, with a bite to it and it’s a great substitute for rice. So when I saw this Purple Cauliflower, I knew I had to come up with a recipe to cook it with the farro. It came out not only full of color and beautiful to look at, but also full of flavor and absolutely delicious. And as a bonus, it’s super easy to make. I promise you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
1. Put the Farro, Lentils, oregano, bay leaves and red pepper flakes in a rice cooker, with the 2 cups of water and cook. (Follow your rice cooker directions.)
2. Meanwhile, in a sauté pan add the olive oil, onion and bell pepper. Sauté till both are soft, then add the cauliflower, broccoli, radishes and collards and sauté for 2 more minutes.
3. Add the cooked Farro and lentils to the pan and continue to sauté.
4. Once the Farro and lentils are added and have sautéed for a minute or 2, add the olives, almonds and cranberries to the mixture.
5. Continue to cook mixture for a few more minutes and then serve in a bowl.
6. Enjoy! 🙂